- Turn-key software for OTT TV and IPTV
- File transcoding – encodes to H.264 and H.265/HEVC 10-bit, up to 4K
- Virtualisable (OpenStack, VMWare)
- Future-proof, upgradable software
- “Pay as you grow” licensing
Genova File is a virtualisable software designed for encoding existing VOD assets to H.264 or H.265/HEVC, up to 4K UHD. Its modular architecture makes it suitable for encoding on a single server or a private cloud, such as OpenStack. It can be remotely managed and monitored, and integrates seamlessly within existing content processing workflows.