Garland Partners Limited
Sales: +44(0)24 7610 2020
Support: +44(0)24 7610 2021
Download latest datasheets:
Cisco Transcode Manager (formerly Inlet Armada)
High Volume Transcoding
Cisco Transcode Manager (formerly Inlet's Armada) is a revolutionary workflow management system that automates the entire file preparation process, eliminating many of the stove-pipes and manual steps required by traditional approaches. Ideal for high-volume encoding environments, Armada's multi-format, multi-CPU, high-output architecture can manage your entire workflow, or plug into your existing asset management tools.
The Cisco Transcode Manager system is made up of four separately licensed nodes: Server, Analysis, Encode, and Post-Encode. The modular approach of Cisco Transcode Manager allows you to easily design the media processing system that is right for your specific workflow.
Features & Benefits
- End-to-end transcoding workflow management with intelligent load balancing – significantly improves the capacity and throughput of your video preparation process.
Full support for adaptive bitrate protocols
- Microsoft IIS Smooth Streaming for VC-1
- Microsoft PlayReady DRM support for Smooth Streaming
- Apple iPhone Adaptive Bit Rate segmentation for H.264 encoding with MPEG-2 Transport Streams
- Encryption support for iPhone output
Automated QC, analysis and decision making – helps make important
encoding decisions, keeping valuable time and resources from being
wasted on faulty source material.
Encodes video to all the popular delivery formats you need to support –
including Web, mobile, television, IPTV, DVD, and Blu-Ray Disc.
Robust reporting tools – make it easier to quickly account for the work
completed, bill customers, identify problems, and track trends.
Module based – can work end-to-end or be customised to integrate into
your existing environment.
- Integration – with digital rights management and publishing tools
- Fathom Integration – with the Fathom product line.
Cisco Transcode Manager is unique in its comprehensive ability to automate the entire
transcoding workflow, across the pre-encoding, encoding and post-encoding phases.